Friday, December 14, 2012

the final day, the saddest day

After a week of finals, great meals, and good times with friends, it is time to go home. I have really had a great semester here and i could not have been happier that i had this opportunity. Going to Florence, Cinque Terre, Paris, Lyon, the Almafi Coast, Perugia, Barcelona, Krakow, Thessaloniki, Tivoli, Prague, Budapest, Dublin, and Venice, it is finally time to leave the home that I have called Rome. I really dont think that it has actually hit me yet that I am leaving, as I feel like so much stands between me and getting on the plain.  I am excited to go back to U.S.A. and see my friends and family but at the same time, I am really sad to leave behind all of the great friends I have made here. I feel like this is the first time I have had to say goodbye to some really awesome friends that I am not sure when I am going to see again. I am really looking forward to the last few hours I get to spend here as we are going to try to fit in the last of some monuments but not looking forward to all of the goodbyes....  so, with that its time to finish packing! With that I leave you with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5DOGsoiW6c

No comments:

Post a Comment